Hong Kong, 18 September 2015 – MICRODIA Corp., a world leader in flash memory technologies, will unveil mplus™ series of smartphones and tablets along with its innovative mobile accessories line-up and comprehensive data storage solutions at the upcoming Dubai GITEX Technology Week, 18 – 22 October 2015 at Booth #E8-5 (Hall 8).
At GITEX 2015 MICRODIA is going to launch mplus smart devices targeting MEASA markets, and showcasing our state-of-the-art microSDXC memory cards and comprehensive USB-C solutions. MICRODIA will be demonstrating to its existing and potential distributors how to set up attractive retail shops, just like MICRODIA’s booth at GITEX. MICRODIA will also be showcasing latest comprehensive range of innovative products ahead of the market, including:
mplus smart device series
– mplus One C smartphone – Crossover between technological MICRODIA and luxurious Atelier Swarovski
– mpuls One smartphone – Bezeless 5.8mm slender maiden
– mplus AW1500A phablet – The incarnation of ultimate endurance, powered by a 4000mAh battery jam-packed in its 8mm thinness.
– mplus MP101 tablet – 10.1″ Windows 8.1 powerhouse with Intel inside
– mpuls MP102 tablet – 10.1″ Android beauty with Super HD 2560 x 1600
– PowerShare cable – the must-have item in a first aid kit for smart devices, saves you in a pinch by sharing power between your smartphone and tablet via micro USB or Lightning connector
– World’s 1st OTG USB-C Flash Drive/Card-Reader hybrid – deceivingly sized as an ordinary flash drive and USB-C ready, ideal for the latest Apple MacBook, Google Chromebook Pixel 2 and the next generation devices.
– OTG Lightning USB Flash Drive with Data Encryption – designed for iOS devices with dual-layer data encryption to expand and protect data storage.
– Complete USB-C Solutions – an extensive selection of computing and mobile accessories to connect your existing USB-enabled accessories to the new, unifying USB-C port.
Data Storage Solutions
– Latest SD4.0 SDXC 256GB microSD and SD flash memory cards – empowered by the new SD4.0 specification and Microdia’s advanced technologies, the read/write speeds can reach a blazing 300MBps, ideal for RAW images and 4K videos.
– World’s smallest external SSD – up to 1TB of capacity and Windows-To-Go pre-installed, jam-packed in a metallic casing smaller than a palm, making it the perfect complement for all types of travelers.
“MICRODIA has been spearheading innovation for more than two decades. We are venturing into new business and making our presence felt in more and more regions with our ever evolving product portfolio.” said Mr. Louis Leung, CEO of MICRODIA Corp. “The MEASA region is one of the fastest growing markets nowadays and we knew it. I’m pleased to have chosen to launch our mplus line-up at GITEX.”
MICRODIA has earned a reputation for quality, reliability and technical excellence since its inception as a magnetic data storage media manufacturer in 1991 in San Jose, California. Today, with a monthly production capacity of over 28 million units, MICRODIA is the world’s second largest manufacturer of data storage media products in terms of production capacity. MICRODIA’s heavy investment in continuous R&D has helped it quickly establish itself as a technology leader of the industry. By leveraging its strength in product innovations & development, experience in years of OEM manufacturing, and flexibility to adjust to market changes, MICRODIA now promotes its own brand of flash memory products and is expanding its product line-up to cover full range of Flash Memory Data Storage Solutions, Portable Multimedia Devices, Wireless Connectivity Solutions, Charge/Sync Cables & Adapters Solutions, Smartphones and Tablets. MICRODIA has become a more aggressive player to provide total solution to our consumers for making their lives easier